Posted on Mar 13, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Meeting our transaction reporting obligations for different regimes like DFA, EMIR and MIFID is absolutely critical. As a Solution Architect, you make a difference by future proofing our transaction reporting landscape within the Markets & Treasury domain. We are performing a strategic review of our transaction reporting landscape. Will you help us define our new target architecture?
Making a difference You are an experienced Solution Architect (or have had similar roles, eg business architect, lead business analyst, content lead etc.) in the Markets and Treasury domain and you like to empower the teams you work with.
You can make a difference:
* You are a sparring partner for business, IT teams, product owners, and other stakeholders
* You translate business and IT requirements into a functional design and IT roadmap that fits into the (enterprise) architecture
* You use your excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how to explain this to both Business and IT Stakeholders
* You contribute to and facilitate an agile way of working
* You take an active role in creating architecture documents proposals for the architecture board With each other To be successful in a complex international environment, we are looking for a senior Solution Architect for Financial Markets Back Office who is pro-active, has an agile mindset and works with others on a shared goal.
Who are you?
You are a good communicator in both Dutch and English (verbal and written).
You have the ability to work accurately and focus on results, also under pressure and tight deadlines.
You always ask critical questions and you make sure the needs of the different stakeholders are covered. Next to this, it is important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below.
* At least 7 years' experience in a similar international, financial markets environment
* You have a proven track record with regards to regulatory topics such as DFA, MIFID and EMIR
* You have a helicopter view: overseeing a wide domain and any consequences certain (design) decisions have
* On the other hand not afraid to 'get your hands dirty' and become involved in complex analysis and implementation questions
* Good communicator: ability to talk to senior management, business experts as well as developers and other team members
* You have a pro-active mind-set and you take ownership
* Fluent in English and Dutch (preferable) languages