Azure Data Engineer
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by MRP Technology Ltd
Azure Data Engineer
Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organisations? Do you enjoy providing solutions to complex business problems for opportunities requiring in depth knowledge of organisational objectives? Would you like to be part of the digital team and a major contributor on large deals which will have a real impact on the company's success?
My client offers you an environment where everyone's opinion matters, ideas are openly shared, where change is the norm and where you will work with some of the fastest moving, well recognised brands in the world.
There are three key barriers to deploying AI and machine learning at scale:
- Building data pipelines that feed both the development and deployment of machine learning models
- Improving consistency, reducing effort and expanding the ability of data scientists to address the growing range of business problems from prediction to prescription
- Building out the necessary infrastructure to support 100s of machine learning models in production, including the necessary governance and compliance patterns
What will you do?
We are looking for enthusiastic Data Engineers with 5-10 years of expertise in the Data Engineering space with eagerness to learn and deliver large complex Digital Transformation programmes across Europe. As a Data Engineer you will have worked on Data Integration into Cloud Data Warehouses or Data Lakes, programming, APIs, etc. in an Agile environment.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify and analyse user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop new applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members' code
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
What experience are we looking for?
- Talend ETL
- Azure Data Management (ADF, ADLS, SQL DW)
- Cloudera Hadoop (nice to have)
- Programming - Python, SQL, Powershell
- Strong SQL and Design skills
Why should you apply?
For top talent we offer a highly competitive salary and a number of other benefits:
- Bonus programme
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Friendly work culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities