L2 Netwotk infrastructure enginneer-6months-Amsterdam
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Kirtana Consulting
Kirtana consulting is looking for L2 Network Infrastructure engineer for 6months rolling contract in Amsterdam.
- Responsible for management, support and implementation of Data Center network, application delivery and security infrastructure, principally Firewalls (Checkpoint, PaloAlto), application delivery controllers (Radware, F5), Routers and Switches (Cisco Nexus Fabric Path, Cisco ACI, juniper IP fabric) in all LG operating countries.
- Ensure systems are maintained with zero impact on B2B and B2C customers relying on critical service such as data, voice and video.
- Assist all LG operating countries and take the lead with the trouble-shooting of complex production issues
- Provide operational support for security team
- Incident management:
- Working closely with CSD (Tier 1) on incident to provide solutions and follow up to Level 3 support if required.
- Solving tickets with multiple priorities while providing timely responses based on ticket severity
- Problem management:
- Participate in analysis of major incident root cause and follow up other LG support teams as needed
- Participate in post-resolution, root cause analysis (RCA)
- Change management:
- Change implementation on production environments
- Ensure all relevant processes are properly followed (Incident resolution, problem management, change control and others)
- Position has strong international focus. CNO Network Infrastructure team provides operational services worldwide throughout multiple countries.
- Office location: TBD
- Working hours 24x7
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- HBO or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer/Electrical Engineering
- 3 years+ experience - Telecoms/ISP
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), special focus on F5 BIGIP-LTM.
- F5 BIGIP knowledge and experience of ASM/APM/AFM/DNS is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience Radware AppDirector is a plus.
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (Checkpoint NGX R77.xx & R80.xx), is a must, Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA is at least a must).
- Palo Alto/Juniper SRX is a plus.
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Remote Access Solutions ( Checkpoint SSL VPN/PulseSecure)
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational Knowledge of Cisco Networking Technologies (Softwares IOS/IOS XR/IOS XE, NEXOS, CatOs..etc & Devices Catalyst, Nexus 7k-5k-2k-1k, Fabric Path, ACI)
- Operational Knowledge of Cisco AAA (ISE) is a plus.
- General Knowledge & Preferably Experience of Security Technologies (Proxies, VPN, IPS, DLP, PKI, Application Inspection/Control..etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP, Troubleshooting Skills with tools (tcpdump, ssldump, wireshark ..etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of Web Technologies/Protocols (HTTP Protocol, SSL Protocol, Known Frameworks, CDN integration, Knowledge of OWASP TOP 10 Application Security Risks (a Plus)
- Good Knowledge/Experience with Automation Technologies (Ansible, Chef, Puppet) is a plus
- Good Knowledge/Experience with ExtraHop is a plus
- Good Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the Firewall Policy Management solutions like (Tufin, AlgoSec, Skybox etc) is a plus
- Good Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Storage, Virtualization and ISP systems (DNS, DHCP, VoIP, MX, WWW, etc ..) is a plus
- Proven ability/experience working in a multi layered international Matrix organization
- Experience working with international teams (direct & indirect) from different cultural backgrounds ensuring clarity, collaboration and efficiency
- Experience in managing several platforms/systems and ability to easily switch between them and keep the overview
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure