Hardware Field Service Engineer
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Finlay James Associates
Printer | Desktop | Laptop | PC | Peripherals | Hardware | Break-Fix | Troubleshoot | Repair | Network | Connectivity | Driver |
Home & Field Based - Bradford, West Yorkshire Area
One of the UK's leading technology services and support providers that we are currently working with is looking to take on a new 'Hardware Field Service Engineer' for the West Yorkshire area.
The client is interested in Support Engineers with experience and knowledge of Printers, Desktops, Laptops, Peripherals and Hardware. You will be responding to service calls on client sites to resolve complex technical faults, so an ability troubleshoot and break-fix is essential.
A broad skill set with a focus towards printer repair would be advantageous. You will need to be confident in your understanding of mechanical print processes and printer maintenance as well as showing previous experience working with printer drivers and connectivity-local & network.
You should have experience working to SLA's and strong customer service/client facing skills are crucial.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar engineering role
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of printer process, hardware, drivers and connectivity
- Strong troubleshooting and break-fix skills
- PC hardware/software and server hardware experience
- Excellent Customer Service & Communication Skills
- Company issued vehicle with mileage allowance
- A tailored development plan
- Pension Scheme with considerably higher matched contributions
- 10 days relevant training per year.
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday and an extra week's holiday on the year you get married.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£11 - £12.5 Hourly
£25 - £28 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual
£8.83 - £9.99 Hourly