Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Sharma Consulting Services Limited
A large multinational global player requires a skilled Python developer to join their client team in London. The role will provide an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to enhance their skills working with a progressive organisation using the challenges offered to them.
Mandatory Requirements for this role are;
- Minimum 4 years of Enterprise Application development using Python.
- Previous experience working for a Tier-1 Bank (preferably within Front Office, Fixed Income Derivatives).
- Good understanding of Interest Rate/FX derivative products including Risk and PNL generation.
- Good understanding of instruments and products across asset classes, Front Office and Middle Office processes.
- Previous experience of Agile development practices such as TDD and BDD.
- Experience of capturing and building consensus around requirements across varied set of stakeholders.
- Prior experience of working in a highly intense and delivery driven environment.
- Provide technical guidance to the Development team.
- Senior Stakeholder Management experience.
Desirable or Nice to Have Requirements
- Development experience on Java or C++.
- Good understanding of DevOps practises and technologies.
- Agile Certification.
- Previous experience working as a team lead.
- Experience working on an onshore and offshore model.
- Communication Skills
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Effective decision Making
- Collaborating and Partnering
- Location: Central London or Canary Wharf but might involve some travel within UK, Europe or elsewhere.
- Please don't apply if you don't have prior experience of working for a Tier-1 bank or a Financial Services institution.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£0 - £70k Annual
£58.7k - £67.8k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual
£316 - £361 Daily
£45k - £55k Annual
£300 - £400 Daily
£55k - £88k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual