Care Worker - paid travel time and mileage
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Nest Homecare Ltd
Care Worker - Home Care
Location: In & around Windsor, Slough & Maidenhead
Full-Time (40+ hours pw) or Evenings (17.00-22.00)
£10.25 (weekday) and £11.25 (weekend) per hour
(Excellent Pay with Paid travel time & Mileage)
Are you looking for a full or part time (evenings) role in Windsor/Maidenhead area? Then look no further - we are Windsor's favourite home care provider - join our amazing care team now!
We are looking for kind, caring, professional individuals who can visit our clients in their homes and provide exceptional quality care. We offer a fantastic benefits package including Excellent rates of pay (£10.20 -£11.25 per hour, with increased rates on Bank Holidays). Contracted/Guaranteed hours, Very generous mileage allowance (32p per mile) AND Paid travelling time, holiday pay, uniform and access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
Our care visits are minimum of one hour so you get to spend quality time with clients.
You must be a driver with care experience, and be caring, professional and kind.
About the Care Assistant role:
To provide quality care to clients as outlined in the our Care Plans. Daily tasks could include personal care, help with washing & dressing, shopping & meal preparation, administering medication and helping clients get out and about. You'll be responsible for keeping clear and accurate records and reporting any changes in a timely manner.
Care Assistant Skills & Experience:
- You will preferably have 2+ years experience gained in a caring environment. We will consider applications from people with no experience in care.
- Excellent communication skills with an empathetic and caring attitude with the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Full UK driving licence, full access to own car and Business Insurance.
Care Assistant Key Qualities:
- Passionate about care.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliable. adaptable and flexible.
Care Assistant Salary and Benefits
We strive to provide the best Homecare Provider in the Berkshire area so our employee benefits package reflects this:
- Excellent rates of pay (£10.25 - week, £11.25 - weekend).
- Very generous mileage allowance (32p per mile).
- Paid travelling time (same hourly rate) in between calls
- Holidays - 28 days (full time)
- Excellent career and training opportunities.
- Uniform and supplies.
- Minimum care call of one hour with private clients.
- Employee Assistance Programme (phone support for life issues inc. legal advice, medical support)
We are committed to safeguarding and our policies and procedures aim to prevent abuse and neglect and provide a consistent approach when responding to safeguarding concerns. An Enhanced DBS Check will be applied for following successful selection and conditional offer made.
Nest is registered and regulated by the CQC (Care Quality Commission) with a Good rating and are highly rated on homecare.co.uk (9.8/23 reviews)