Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd
PHP Developer, Preston
PHP Developer - Are you an experienced PHP Developer looking for your next position? Do you have the ability to plan and structure your work from concept, through to specification, coding and final testing - whilst considering the Real Time needs of the business?
LH Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with our digital agency client based in Preston. Our AWARD-WINNING client is looking for an exceptionally talented PHP Developer to join their expanding business. Being flexible enough to react to the rapidly changing demands of their operation is essential, therefore the ideal developer will be able to think quickly, plan carefully and be able to rapidly deploy robust, well-tested solutions. You will have in excess of 1 years' experience in a commercial environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work with a fantastic company that genuinely values their team.
Key Duties of the PHP Developer:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and design patterns
- Doctrine2, PHPUnit, composer, git, Behat, PHPSpec
- Advanced knowledge of Symfony2 PHP (5.3+)
- Database (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Web Servers (Apache/Nginx)
The Successful PHP Developer:
- A degree in computing science or a related subject is an advantage
- Additional Programming Languages (Ruby, Python, Java, Perl, NodeJS, C/++, C# etc.)
- Modern JS Framework (jQuery, Ember, Angular, React, ExtJS etc.)
- System Administration (CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows, OSX etc.)
- Framework experience (Zend, Symfony, Lithium, Laravel, Yii etc.)
- Application experience (WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Silverstripe etc.)
Non - Technical Skills:
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with our clients.
- Work well as a team
- A desire to learn new technologies and ways of working.
- Can take your own initiative
In return for the above skill set our client is offering a generous basic which is negotiable DOE to be discussed at interview stage. The working hours will be 37.5 per week with some flexibility required due to the nature of the role. Flexitime is standard with core hours being 10-4 Dependent on the needs of the role.
If you're an experienced PHP Developer looking to be part of the success of a growing company where hard work and dedication is recognised and rewarded this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £60k Annual
£230 - £270 Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£25k - £43k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual