Messaging Engineer Consultant
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an End User Messaging Consultant. This will be a 3 month long contract. This person will help with end user support messaging and will work with technologies such as Proofpoint, Exchange 2016, and SMTP. The role will focus on providing the messaging operations team direct support for the implementation of a new email security project that will be rolled out to the whole firm.
- Monitor user support requests escalations to the team by email, phone, or the IT service management system
- Triage, investigate and address issues identified as the new technology is rolled out to our users
- Work with the client staff to escalate and resolve issues, which may include direct integration with outside vendor
- Provide timely feedback to the end use on the status of their issue
- Provide feedback to the client IT and security governance staff on emerging issues and trends related to project
- Assist messaging team in performing additional management operations and support functions as assigned by management
- Vendor Management skills
- The Messaging Temp Contractor must have a BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience.
The Messaging Temp Contractor must have 3+ years of overall technology experience supporting major messaging implementations in large corporations.
Additional requirements include:
- Strong understanding of messaging technologies including Exchange 2016, SMTP, Proofpoint and other messaging products.
- Gathers, communicates and disseminates information for collaborative purposes, with minimal guidance.
- Assists in the development of Frequency Asked Questions (FAQs) documents, Quick Reference Cards (QRCs), and other helpful documentation.