Java J2EE Developer (Oracle, Web Servers, Shell Script)
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java J2EE Developer (Oracle, Web Servers, Shell Script) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- 5+ years' working experience with competency of Java/J2EE based applications and different J2EE frameworks, ideally, within Operational Risk projects
- Background in build and integration tools such as Maven, Gradle, and Ant along with relational databases (preferably with Oracle)
- Competency of building API or extension around 3rd party OOTB products as well as familiarity with Shell and Perl Scripting, knowledge of WebSphere and Tomcat is a plus
- Confidence in large organizations working with globally spread teams plus understanding of banking products, Project experience in Operational Risk area is advantageous
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Programming and maintaining Java based web applications using the experience with Off The Shelf product implementation and integration
- Collaborating with Senior Tech Lead and Solution Architect to foster solutions
- Managing code repositories and debugging issues in a quick manner for the setup, application configuration or code directly
- Preparing and keeping automated deployment scripts as well as maintaining Dev and Test Servers
- Delivering details to Technical Lead and Business Analyst to prepare tech design plus requirement specification documents
- Encouraging good practice in the team to ensure highest quality of deliveries in time
- Participating in daily Scrum and providing updates on work assigned
Duration: 7 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15390
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.