EMBEDDED C++ DEVELOPER (C++/UML/QT/LINUX)
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Global Tech Recruitment
EMBEDDED C++ DEVELOPER (C++/UML/QT/Linux)
For a leading MedTech client, we are looking for an experienced Embedded C++ Developer to join their dedicated team of developers.
- Its focus is software programming in C ++ for Embedded systems.
- Specification, programming, documentation, verification and validation for medical devices according to EN 62304.
- Development of Microcontroller systems, bus systems, wireless communication.
- Bachelor, Master, HF, college or university degree in electronics, electrical engineering or computer science.
- Ideally 3 years' experience in development projects (programming in C/C ++, Linux, SW modelling, UML, simulation, unit testing, instrumentation, Embedded systems, micro-controllers, GUI with Qt, Internet Security).
- Languages: German and English spoken and written.
- As an innovative maker type you enjoy clever and smart solutions.
- You feel in complex systems well.
- You enjoy working in a team but can work independently and like to take responsibility.
An interesting and very versatile task awaits you with many exciting challenges. To you a multidisciplinary and dynamic team looks.