Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Source Technology
Solution Architect is sought by a leading Swiss organisation in Bern, Switzerland within their highly talented Architecture function you will design new solutions in collaboration with business teams, enterprise architecture and my client's software engineering teams. Additionally you will assist projects within solution design as well as monitor implementation ideas and work as a pivot in the planning and design phase of architectures; considering economic efficiency, quality and feasibility.
As Solution Architect, you will actively participate in strategic projects and take responsibility for reference architecture, guidelines, processes and development tools. Exciting implementation projects with new and innovative technologies await you.
A Solution Architect is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment.
*Must be fluent in German and English to be considered for this role*
Solution Architect permanent profile required:
- Must have a solid background in Java or .NET,
- Experiences in design and implementation of solutions and platforms using open source software,
- Exposure to Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) and automation processes using Ansible and Terraform,
- Sound fundamentals in design, agile approaches, DevOps and CI/CD,
- Good academic background in either Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics or a similar qualification,
- Must be fluent in speaking/writing German and English; French is a bonus.
Solution Architect permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: CHF 115,000 - 125,000 + 10% bonus + additional package.
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.