Senior Systems Engineer (SD-WAN)
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by IT Human Resources
We are currently searching for a Senior Systems Engineer for a leading Next Gen Networking company. You can be based in any of our clients offices in Frankfurt, Paris, or London
This is a permanent, Full time position.
A leading vendor of next-generation Software Defined solutions and architectures. They provide end-to-end solutions that simplify and secure the WAN/branch office network. The product suite provides full software-defined branch (SD-Branch) and Secure SD-WAN with layered security.
- Pre-sales technical support, customer advisory, workshops, POC's, demonstrations
- Product evolution expert, market feedback
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Author whitepapers, knowledge base articles, and other customer/partner facing content.
- Design and planning large enterprise WAN/LAN networks.
- In depth TCP/IP protocol stack and operation.
- Knowledge of MPLS, MPLS based VPNs, BGP, OSPF, QoS, NAT, Multicast.
- Design or maintenance of managing large-scale, high performing and resilient Enterprise networking solutions.
- Linux, Shell Scripting, python Scripting knowledge.
- Operational knowledge on next gen Firewalls/UTMs, IDS/IPS and malware prevention systems.
- Knowledge on best practices architectures for SaaS applications.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in either Frankfurt, Paris, or London
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.