Enterprise Architect - SAP, S/4HANA
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Source Technology
Enterprise Architect - SAP/S/4HANA
Enterprise Architect is sought by a leading Swiss organisation in Bern, Switzerland within their highly talented Architecture function you will design new solutions in collaboration with business teams, solution architecture and my client's engineering teams. Additionally you will lead projects in S/4HANA within enterprise design as well as implement ideas and work as a figurehead in the planning and design phase of architectures; considering economic efficiency, quality and feasibility.
As Enterprise Architect, you will actively participate in strategic ERP such as S/4HANA and further SAP projects and take responsibility for architecture, guidelines, processes and development tools. Exciting implementation projects with new and innovative technologies await you.
A Enterprise Architect is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment.
*Must be fluent in German and English to be considered for this role*
Enterprise Architect permanent profile required:
- Several years of experience in the area of SAP/ERP architecture
- Sound fundamentals in Cloud, IoT and analytics in S/4HANA ERP and SAP environments
- Sound fundamentals in design and drawing up roadmaps.
- Accomplished background in collaboration with business teams and technical teams at all levels.
- Good academic background in either Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics or a similar qualification,
- Must be fluent in speaking/writing English and German; French is a bonus.
Enterprise Architect permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: CHF 150,000 - 165,000 including bonus + additional package.
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.