Senior Full Stack Engineer (Elixir or Kotlin)
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Full Stack Engineer(Elixir or Kotlin)
One of my market leading clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking a Senior Full stack Engineer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave. Interviews taking place immediately!
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- You are a highly motivated IT engineer with experience in building distributed applications, you have a degree in IT or computer science related field.
- You can work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
- You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
- You can work independently on different tasks given and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- Have experience with the Elixir or Kotlin programming languages and ecosystems
- Have experience with developing API based applications (REST, Message queues)
- Have a solid understanding of IT security concepts and cryptography
- Have a solid understanding of networking and communication protocols
- Have experience with databases (PostgreSQL)
- Have knowledge of CI/CD automation and Docker
- Can clearly communicate insights and ideas
- Can use git efficiently daily
Nice to have:
- Experience with blockchain/distributed ledger technology environments (Corda, Ethereum)
- Proficiency in Bash and Python
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will perform the following responsibilities
- You will develop distributed applications, with a strong focus on security and cryptography.
- You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design and architecture of the product.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!