Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Source Technology
Business Analyst is sought by a leading technology and innovation organisation in Bern, Switzerland. Business Analyst demonstrate expert conception in the implementation and technical adjustments of digital transformation and innovation products in a newly formed business area.
Business Analyst opportunity holds excellent potential for growth and rapid career progression. Encouragingly my client will be keen for you to take ownership in specification, validation and management of complex requirements and form an important interface between technical teams and Business partners. With your understanding of business processes, business requirements and functional specifications, you will identify and correct problems or ambiguities in the product development process at an early stage.
Consequentially, a Business Analyst is sought who is passionate to deliver high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative environment and who are highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and collaboration.
*Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in German and English to be considered.
Business Analyst permanent profile required:
- At least five years' experience as a Business Analyst in digital transformation.
- Experience in the banking and finance industry is desirable.
- Well-practised skills conceptually and analytically, customer focused with accomplished collaboration skills.
- Well-practised in agile methodology
- Fluent in German and English with excellent written and comprehension skills; French is advantageous.
- Degree (ETH/Uni/FH) in computer science or a comparable subject
Business Analyst permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: CHF 95,000 - 145,000 PA plus + bonus package
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.