Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Experis AG
Java/J2EE Developer - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Java/J2EE Developer to join a project to development the systems supporting regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain Java based web applications.
- Experience with off the shelf Product Implementation and Integration
- Work Closely with Senior Tech lead & Solution Architect to drive solutions
- Manage and maintain code repositories
- Able to debug issues quickly whether it's setup, application configuration or code directly
- Prepare & maintain automated deployment scripts
- Provide details to Technical Lead & BA to prepare Tech design as well as Requirement Specification documents
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge and hand on experience Java/J2EE based application.
- Experience working on different J2EE frameworks
- Good experience on Application/Web Servers. WebSphere/Tomcat preferred.
- Experience on relational databases preferably with Oracle.
- Basic knowledge on Shell & Perl Scripting.
- Experience working in a highly regulated global environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese by phone
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.