Senior Salesforce Developer - Pardot, Salesforce Sales Cloud, API, CMS
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Mercator IT Solutions
What you'll do
- Working closely with business stakeholders such in Marketing, Events and Sales to develop and configure working software which delivers real business value
- Capture and analyse Pardot and associated technology requirements which can be quickly delivered using Agile delivery processes and tooling
- Discover and playback innovative functionality and potential new ways to realise additional business benefits
- Engage actively in Agile planning including story refinement, demos and retrospectives
- Continually look for ways to improve your own skills and experience
- Help us support other team members to improve their own software development skills
- Assist us with the role of Scrum Master if required to do so
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Experience of delivering working end to end solutions using Pardot and Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Configuration of Pardot and its integration with supporting MarTech platforms, including but not limited to, Salesforce, CMS (EpiServer preferable), CDP (Tealium), BrightTalk, Events Management Platforms.
- Ability to build custom integrations and user interfaces using Pardot API
- A solid understating of global marketing preferences and GDPR
- Knowledge and experience of building custom landing pages, custom email templates (HTML & CSS), workflows and automations, advanced lead nurturing and segmentation, A/B testing and optimization strategies.
- A good understanding behind the principles and best practices of Salesforce Datamodelling, interface design, code development, and testing, and you can apply these principles in real-world dev environments.
- Knowledge and experience of development tools, frameworks and programming languages, specifically required for Salesforce change delivery
- Knowledge and experience of contributing to the development of technology solutions, both in house developed bespoke applications and commercially available off the shelf solutions
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Relevant and up-to-date Salesforce/Pardot certification (eg Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist, Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant)
- Experience of Apex SOAP and REST web services and how to call out from Apex using SOAP and REST.
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies, (SAFe is preferred)