Oracle Data Warehouse Consultant
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a Swiss bank in Zurich, in their search for an experienced Oracle Data Warehouse Consultant.
- Build an Oracle data mart for CRM (customer relationship management) based on data from the Oracle DWH
- No "simple" ETL process, a lot of complex calculation logic included - in some sense this is more an application than a data mart
- Design and development already started, this means you would need be able to understand what was done already even if there is only little documentation (some reverse engineering required)
- Most of the development should be done (mostly dynamically) in SQL/PLSQL, Informatica should be used for scheduling
- The design is heavily based on dynamic script generation
- Document the implementation and write user guide for future enhancements by the Analytics team
- Work closely together with Analytics team
- Prepare deployments and assist in deployment (UAT and Production environment are different Oracle version)
- Over 6 years of experience working as a DWH Consultant
- Expert on Oracle versions 11g and 12c including knowledge of the differences
- Extensive experience in designing and developing data marts or data warehouses on Oracle; development in SQL/PLSQL as well as Informatica
- Specialist on performance optimization in Oracle
- Sound knowledge of architecture and data model design
- Extensive experience in dynamic script generation
- Experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience with Toad
- Excellent documentation skills, understand and be able to explain not only in IT- but also in business "language"
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.