Sales & Marketing Director
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Humanics, LLC
Humanics, LLC is currently seeking a Sales & Marketing Director for our heavy manufacturing client located in Northeast Ohio.
We seek an experienced Sales & Marketing professional to provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. This role is also responsible for the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategy; and the analysis and monitoring of sales and marketing activities against goals.
Do you thrive on developing strategies to identify and develop new customers, marketing opportunities and new project development? Have you had experience establishing short-and long-range goals, objectives, policies and procedures? Do you enjoy developing direct marketing and collateral materials; exhibits and promotional programs? If so, this may be the opportunity for you. In addition, this role leads the sales and marketing staff; develops forward looking business plans; and serves on planning and policy-making committees.
Qualified candidates should have:
- A minimum of 10 years Sales Management experience in manufacturing, a minimum of 5 years in Sales or Marketing leadership, and a Bachelor's degree required (marketing degree preferred); or a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and execution; and planning marketing strategies and advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of customer contracts and prior negotiation experience.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Exceptional professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience with CRM software and website maintenance. Proficient in Microsoft programs and ERP systems.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Prior change management experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer