PP,MM,QM and integration with FI, SD Chicago
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP PP/QM Consultant for big international company in Chicago.
Our client is looking for a consultant with at least 3+ year experience within SAP variety of experience across modules PP, MM,QM and integration with FI, SD for a go-live based in Chicago. Occasional travel to Latin America can be expected.
Main skills needed:
- SAP configuration and implementation of manufacturing plants in process industry. Experience with NA-Mexico country/plant/
- MFG PP-PI: process orders; master data: recipes, boms, production versions, resources, and materials.
- STO and ICSTO processes, including PurReq/PO, deliveries, Good Receipts, and required master data. (Plant customer/vendor, agreements)
- Various master data loads: programs, LSMW, manual entry
- Testing: Unit and UAT (user acceptance), including create/update test scripts, track results, resolve issues.
- Integration knowledge with FI, and some Purchasing and SD (mainly for the STO processes).
- Beneficial additional experience:
- SAP QM: most beneficial would be the master data such as: inspection types/plans
- Planning: SAP MRP, Demand planning/forecasting applications interfaced with SAP (example: Arkieva, APO, other?)
Details of the requirement include:
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Chicago, IL - (Possible to travel to Mexico plant if needed)
- Duration: End of June 2020
If you, or someone you know is interested in this position please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format or call.