Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
*Permanent full time role*
- Supervise the day-to-day oversight of individual audit
- Create a risk and control Matrix
- Identify deficiencies in the control design and operating effectiveness provide solutions, draft report and participate in the reporting process
- Perform testing of controls
- Lead client meetings and communicate audit findings
- Manage resource allocation and scheduling
- Management and audit committee reporting
- Assist with the annual planning process
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of technical accounting, financial reporting and valuation of complex financial instruments.
- Having a good understanding of Enterprise Risk Management and the COSO framework is critical for success in this role
- 8+ years of experience, including previous experience in public accounting, risk management or internal audit; other relevant experience may be considered.
- Solid understanding of the financial services industry and the secondary mortgage markets.
- Proficiency in audit methodology and risk/controls assessments.
- Experience conducting audits in Risk Management.
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize tasks/projects.
- Demonstrated ability to build professional relationship and rapport with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires CIA, CRMA or CPA certification
- Inspiring leader to peers and junior audit professionals
- Ability to make the complex simple and focus on the big picture
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.