Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
Team Members Requirements:
- Provide superior service to our guests in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
- Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Take guest orders and payment
- Prepare and deliver coffee and non-coffee products in a timely manner, and
- Create a positive energetic atmosphere for the guest.
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Providing a top-notch guest experience.
- Handling multiple priorities.
- Floating between Drive Thru, Front service, Bakery or wherever help is needed.
- Properly following all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Team Member BENEFITS:
- Health Benefits
- Comprehensive training
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible hours
Required Restaurant Team Member Experience:
- Restaurant, retail or guest service experience preferred but not required.
- May require the ability to work early mornings, evenings, some holidays and/or weekends.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
About the Company
The Tim Hortons chain was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario. The chain's focus on top quality, always fresh product, value, great service and community leadership has allowed it to grow into the largest quick service restaurant chain in Canada specializing in always fresh coffee, baked goods and homestyle lunches. The chain's biggest draw remains its legendary Tim Hortons coffee.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$19.2k - $22.9k Annual
$21.4k - $25.3k Annual
$15.6k - $19.5k Annual
$27.3k - $29.2k Annual