IT Service Management Consultant
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Allied
Requirement: ITSM Consultant
Role Type: Permanent Full Time
Role Location: Near Copenhagen, Denmark
Remuneration: up to €80,000 plus Bonus and excellent benefits
Our Client, a market leading technology company based near Copenhagen in Denmark, has a requirement for an IT Service Management Consultant. The ITSM Consultant must have an in-depth understanding of IT Service Management across the full range of services and tools including SIEM, SIAM, Service Desk, etc and preferably with the BMC or Servicenow toolsets.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they meet some, if not all, of the following criteria:
- Hands-on experience designing ITSM applications and/or systems preferably utilising BMC or Servicenow.
- In depth understanding of ITIL and Service Management Best Practice.
- Service development experience within a Cloud environment.
- Familiarity with large IT Infrastructures.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Additional experience in any of the following areas would be very advantageous:
- Change Management
- Asset Management
- Any other ITSM Toolsets
Knowledge of the above needs to be in a busy professional quality driven environment.
This is a great role for your next career move, so if you meet the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!