Senior Java Developer, 12 Month Contract, Finance, Chur
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Senior Java Software Engineer, 12 Months Contract, Chur, Finance
(Java, Angular, Typescript, React, SQL)
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer for one of our main financial clients.
Get the opportunity to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment, as well as directly contribute to the creation of the next generation digital capabilities in the financial sector, especially in the area of credit risk and credit monitoring area of the bank.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Software development based on given requirements according to quality standards agreed within the team
- Participating in the design activities
- Writing unit tests for created software
- Documenting the code and developed solutions
- Bug fixing and maintenance of created software
- Close cooperation with other Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Requirements Engineers, Project Manager and Test Engineers
- Performing review of the requirement specifications prepared by Requirement Engineers
- Supporting Test Engineers in all test activities
- Developing and maintaining GUI frontend
- Design solution which meets functional requirements with respect to non-functional requirements
- Contribution (individually or with other solution engineers) to the coding activities
- Be responsive to changing requirements and priorities
- Show understanding of good project planning practices and team management processes
- Provide support for production operations by analyzing reported issues, inspecting logs and performance figures
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- Java (Java EE) development skills (5 years +)
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL (preferably Oracle) as well as JPA
- Experienced with RESTful web services
- Experience of best-practices in an enterprise development environment (eg, test-driven development, continuous integration, source code control)
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming patterns and principles
- Excellent abstract and analytical thinking plus problem solving skills
- A self-starter, being able to take ownership of tasks on short-notice and work under pressure. Fluency in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Practical experience working with IntelliJ (or Eclipse), JUnit and GIT
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a new opportunity, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.