Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
- University Degree in Information Technology or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Java/Java EE development, ideally within Banking or Finance industry, especially in the Credits Domain
- Solid practical know-how of Databases and SQL (Oracle) and JPA, as well as very good experience with RESTful web services
- Highly skilled within Object oriented programming patterns and principles along with practice with JUnit, GIT and IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Awareness of best-practices in an enterprise development environment including test-driven development, continuous integration and source code control
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Developing and maintaining GUI Front End solutions based on requirements while adhering to agreed quality standards
- Participating in design activities as well as documenting code and developed solutions
- Fixing bugs and maintaining the created software as well as writing unit tests and supporting all test activities
- Cooperating closely with software engineers, solution architects, requirements engineers, project manager and test engineers
- Reviewing the requirement specifications prepared by requirement engineers and adjusting to changing requirements and priorities accordingly
- Ensuring timely and open issue management communication to business and IT stakeholders
- Analyzing reported issues and inspecting logs as well as performance figures in order to provide support for production operations
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Chur, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15491
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.