Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Coopers Group GmbH
- Supports Packaging Technology and Engineering processes activities within related transfers including component specification review and approval, Responsible for documenting and communicating process requirements and reaching process effectiveness and compliance.
- Conducts packaging related gap analysis within the transfers, derives from them the needed activities and actions, coordinates them to the relevant Global Packaging Manager and monitors the progress and accomplishments in order to ensure a in time fulfillment of them.
- Supports internal and external manufacturing sites as required
- Manages the packaging development process on projects ensuring they meet key project milestones while effectively utilizing processes and tools.
- Partners with internal and external customers
- Delivers against project objectives
- Manages packaging technology and engineering resources providing direction for best practices with focus on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree in Packaging engineering, or comparable experience in a regulated environment, preferably pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products.
- 2+ years of experience in Packaging engineering of OTC/Pharmaceutical products.
- Must be a team player with management and organizational skills.
- A positive, proactive and flexible attitude in a fast paced environment with consistent attention to detail and good judgment.
- Deep understanding of Packaging Materials, Technologies and Processes.
- Good interpersonal skills and high degree of customer focus
- Proactive approach, with good planning, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English. German, French or Spanish in addition are an asset