Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Fortis recruitment
My client, a metal fabrication company based in Newbury & Reading is looking to recruit a Fabricator Welder on a full time, permanent basis.
Mainly dealing with one-off or very low batch work, my client provides high quality bespoke products across a number of industries including Architectural, Pharmaceutical/Food/Brewery and Structural industries. The role is therefore very interesting, has good variation and generally would suit a candidate with all-round abilities. Typical work will involve the fabrication, welding and polishing of vessels, process equipment, pipework etc. as well as fabrication of general architectural and structural metalwork.
Key Requirements of the Fabricator Welder:
- Experience of TIG and MIG welding in a similar metal fabrication environment.
- Experience working with Stainless Steel predominantly. My client also works with Mild steel, Aluminium and occasional exotic materials.
- Fabrication work to a high standard.
- Able to read and follow intricate and detailed work instructions/drawings.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and at times under pressure.
- Experience of working to fine tolerances and high levels of finishing.
- Have an attention to detail, ensuring high standards are met at all times.
- The role is workshop based although Dependent on skill level, pharma/brewery/food products are sometimes fitted on site as part of the package so there may be a requirement for site work on occasions.
- Experience with polishing, sheet metalwork and pattern development is beneficial, however training can be given where needed.
A competitive salary is on offer Dependent on skill level and relevant experience between £15-21 per hour. Hours of work are 07.00 - 15.30 Monday to Friday with at least an hour of overtime available every day in addition.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview/trade test.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£12.9 - £12.9 Hourly
£11 - £12 Hourly
£12 - £13 Hourly
£10 - £13 Annual
£9 - £9 Annual
£15 - £16 Hourly
£20k - £20k Annual
£11.5 - £11.5 Hourly