Data Analytics Developer
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Data Analytics Developer with a combination of strong knowledge of data models, software engineering experience, and machine learning skills. The Data Analytics Developer will create innovative reports, data visualizations and analytical solutions that deliver actionable information to the business.
- Having implemented Advanced Analytical models in Python or R
- Expertise and solid experience in BI Tools - Power BI, and OBIEE.
- Strong data visualization concepts and techniques. Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities. Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail.
- Strong Informatica technical knowledge in design, development, and management of complex Informatica mappings.
- Strong programming skills, relational database skills with expertise in Advanced SQL and PL/SQL, indexing and query tuning
- Experienced in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
- Extensive experience in data analysis and root cause analysis and proven problem solving and analytical thinking capabilities.
- Analytical capabilities to slice and dice data and display data in reports for the best user experience.
- Demonstrated ability to review business processes and translate into BI reporting and analysis solutions. Ability to follow the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process and should be able to work under any project management methodologies used.
- Ability to follow best practices and standards.
- Ability to identify BI application performance bottlenecks and tune. Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and project time constraints Ability to prioritize workload and work with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of software engineering principles and skills working on Unix/Linux/Windows Operating systems, Version Control and Office software
- Experience with Big Data Lake/Hadoop implementations
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field Preferred Qualifications: Experience with relational, multidimensional and OLAP techniques and technology Experience with Python building predictive models
- Experience with Visualization tools like MS Power BI, Tableau, Oracle DVD Experience with OBIEE tools version 10.X
- Working knowledge with Informatica Change Data Capture installed on DB2 z/OS Working knowledge of Informatica Power Exchange Soft Skills:
- Strong written and oral communication skills in the English Language
- Ability to work with Business and communicate the technical solution to solve business problems
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".