Manufacturing Operations Lead contract role in Brussels area, Belgium!
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Linksap Europe Ltd
We are looking for a Manufacturing Operations Lead for our client in Belgium.
The Manufacturing Operations Lead would ensure delivery to agreed requirements and service levels, anticipating issues and putting controls in place to mitigate any issues. As a Lead, this person would be the main interface with the client and the relevant stakeholders and help to improve the business by understanding business planning, strategy and business management.
- 10 years of experience with a min. of 5 years in operational pharma (drug product/manufacturing)
- CMO/subcontractor management/Stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in Quality/Supply
- Project Management/Tech transfer
- Business acumen and leadership skills
Duration: 7 Months + extensions
Location: Waterloo, Belgium
If you are interested, please send your latest CV and we will call you to discuss further.
Candidates MUST have a current EU passport or Valid work visa as we are unable to sponsor work permits.