Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Harvey Nash Group
Do you fancy working in one Ireland's biggest upcoming technical hubs? Well then there is no need to look any further because this role has got you covered.
Here are some of the responbilities required:
- Follow modern (eg SOLID) principles to design, develop, deliver and maintain high quality software components
- Refactor existing components
- Achieve high rates of code coverage using automated tests.
- Write documentation where necessary
- Work well independently and as part of a team
Qualifications needed for this role:
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Competent speaking and writing in English
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in IT/Software Development
- 3+ years' experience in Software Development/Engineering
- Experience working with large, distributed, multi-tier enterprise application as a plus
- Strong background in Object-Oriented design, programming, and frameworks
- Working knowledge of .NET 3.5 or later, and of at least ASP.NET and C#.