Global Security Penetration Tester/Architect
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
For a very interesting, dynamic client we are looking for a Global Security Penetration Tester. This is an opportunity for the world's largest international tv and broadband company to work in. The Company is in the Netherlands. Location: Amsterdam.
- Perform penetration testing against many different types of applications and networks.
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in applications and networks.
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments utilizing standard CWE and CVSS classifications.
- Research emerging security topics and new attack vectors.
- Work independently to meet customer and project deadlines.
- Good communicator excellent English written and oral skills.
- Interact with customers in a collaborative consultative manor to deliver results, provide feedback and remediation recommendations on penetration testing findings.
- Current holder of OSCP certification.
- 5 or more years of penetration testing with 3 or more years of specific application and network/red team penetration testing experience in a consulting environment.
- Degree from an accredited University in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related major
- Understanding of web architecture and protocols (HTTP(S), TCP/IP, ARP, SMTP, DNS, etc.).
- Understanding of how data flows through an application and/or network and connected components (SMTP, LDAP, Database Servers).
- Understanding of common software security issues and remediation techniques
- Familiar with common Windows/Linux commands and Scripting.
- Familiar with OWASP Top 10 and CWE/SANS Top 25 classification systems.
- Familiar with profiling an application or network, identifying threats, and developing test cases to target identified threats.
- Familiar with developing proof-of-concept exploit examples to use within reports or live demonstrations.
- Familiar with documenting and communicating results that may be consumed by both developers and management-level audiences.
- Familiar with testing web applications, natively compiled binary applications, mobile applications, web services, and testing networks.
- Development and/or architecture familiarity mobile applications, specifically iOS and Android
- Penetration testing experience with DevOps related technologies
- Penetration testing and reverse engineering experience with Embedded systems and hardware (ie IoT devices)
- Familiar with writing tools to aid in penetration testing.
- Development experience with multi-tiered Internet applications
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification
- Unix, Windows, or networking security experience
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.