Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Nigel Frank International
My client based in Stockholm require the services of a Mulesoft Developer/Architect on a 3 month basis. This will then be extended. You will be working on a migration project in a team of 5 and reporting into the Project Manager.
You would be responsible for design, development, support, maintenance, and implementation of integration solutions.
- Experience designing and developing APIs.
- Develop appropriate development documentation.
- Develop appropriate unit test scripts in accordance with test cases
- Deploy Code using automated tools,
- Remain current on data integration approaches and technologies.
- Understanding of API-led connectivity and its benefits
- Java, J2EE, XML, XSD, JSON
- Exposure to AWS or Azure cloud is a plus
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
After the initial 3 months remote working can be negotiated.
If you are interested please do apply.