Support Analyst/Developer ITSM
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Red Carpet IT Services
Red Carpet IT Services has an exciting opening for a Support Analyst/Developer who will be involved in one of our long term projects with our Pan-European client based in Rijswijk.
The candidate we are looking for should have experience of ITSM at a high level.
The current ITSM product we are working with will be upgraded within the next 12 months.
For more information regarding this position, please contact us.
Start date: ASAP, duration 1 year with possible multiple extensions.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Relational database design
- Strong SQL
- Understanding of Legacy systems
- Simple Java/development (reading code important, possible slight updates, nothing too intricate)
- Ability to work within an international organisation where patience is required
- General Windows sysadmin
- Logical thinking, analytical skills and the ability to work with people
- Working Language English
- ITIL knowledge
- ITSM tooling (ticketing, change management, CMDB)
- Corporate software environment, rather than consumer