Java Software Engineer - Fintech
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
For a worldwide fin-tech organization, we are looking for a Java Developer. They have their large IT department located in The Netherlands where they develop, test and deliver high performance, scalable, always-on software.
I am looking for someone who has
- At least 3 years of working experience in complex environments with Java 8, knowledge of Spring or SpringBoot
- Experience in building web services using REST, AWS
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban), GIT
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools (Jenkins or Bamboo or similar)
Who is interested in
- Being responsible for the full development life cycle
- Working closely together with test automation engineers, scrum master and product owner, supported by solution architects, CD managers and DevOps engineer
- Working in a multicultural developers team
- Collaborating with stakeholders and delivering the best solutions to the customers
For a company who
- Offers a competitive 77.000€ yearly salary with an opportunity to grow depending from results, pension allowance, 29,5 holiday days (based on a Full time contract), flexible working hours
- Has endless learning & development budget: books, conferences, courses, etc.
- Applying from abroad? No problem, the company has an English working language.
Interested to hear more? Send your resume to (see below) or apply online!