Patient Advocacy Manager (Immunology, Hepatology)
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Patient Advocacy Manager vacancy for a globally operating pharmaceutical company based in Basel.
- Min. 5 years in the Pharma industry
- Min. 3 years of roles in patient advocacy, communications or related role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and partnering skills with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is an asset.
- Proven ability to lead with high impact in a Matrix organization.
- Provide strategic support for global IHD patient advocacy
- Contribute to the global Patient Relations Strategy to build advocacy & strategic partnerships with patient organizations (PO)
- Conduct environmental scanning of global and regional patient advocacy risks and opportunities relevant to specific disease areas within the franchise portfolio.
- Identify manners to leverage disease specific efforts in support of broader company patient advocacy goals.
- Align strategy and deliverables with communications, particularly on initiatives that are co-led by Communications and Patient Advocacy (PC and PA)
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.