Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Leader in their field with some very exciting growth plans based in Picturesque offices in Zurich. Due to some expansion plans they are currently seeking a talented UX/UI Designer to join their team.
This is a permanent role to shape the user experience and the design of My Client's platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
Solving user problems:
- Investigating user needs via user testing, data analysis and stakeholder interviews
- Participate in product discovery, ensuring that user needs are transformed into valuable features and functionalities
- Together with product and development, develop a strong, cohesive platform experience
Design & Craft:
- Find the best UX/UI solutions for our users
- Maintain & communicate design principles across the company
- Passionately care about the details of the user experience
The successful incumbent will possess 3+ years experience of UX/UI design experience and a demonstrated passion for solving user problems in a data-based manner.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who wants to be a strong design voice for the platform & the company and to be part of a start up feeling the flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.