AWS-ARCHITECTURE (CHF 120K)
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Tittle: AWS Architect
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Duration: Full Time Permanent
- In-depth knowledge of Java Application development.
- Hands-on Cloud migration/Development experience for at least one major project, including re-architecting applications for cloud deployment.
- Understanding of core AWS services (like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front), uses, and architecture best practices.
- Excellent document production skills - design documents, architecture diagrams
- Ability to design and develop cloud-native applications.
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Understanding of application life cycle management.
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS.
- Experience in Integration of AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices.
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications.
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process.
- System architecture & Data modelling, QA activities,
- AWS Architecture/Development, Containers/Microservices/Kubernetes,
- AWS CloudFormation or Terraform, Web services, AngularJS,
- Bootstrap framework, Jquery, SQL, PL/SQL
- RMI, Shell Scripts, Webservices (REST), XML, XSLT, and other XML-oriented tools,
- Eclipse, WildFly, Tomcat, SVN, Confluence