Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Charles Oakes & Co
Join our team supporting European Institutions and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Brussels. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- Design test cases
- Produce test reports and perform them according to the assigned test plan
- Report the test results and flag issues to the Project/Product Manager
- Analyse defects and make recommendations
- Set up and maintenance of the test environment
- Creation and maintenance of test data
- Maintain test environment documentation
- Experience with QA methodologies and testing (both manual and automated)
- Team player in a multicultural environment
- Familiar with end-to-end testing, UAT testing, integration testing, data-driven testing, regression testing, Black Box/White Box testing, GUI testing, Back End testing and performance testing
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Program experience is an asset
- Broad IT knowledge
- Experience with WinRunner, Quick Test Pro, LoadRunner and Selenium IDE
- ISTQB Foundation certification is an asset
Education & Experience
- At least five (5) years of proven experience in the field of duties.
- Post secondary degree.
We ask applicants to send their English CV, highlighting your experience matching the above requirements.
We look forward to discussing further with qualified applicants.