SAP MDG Consultant
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
SAP MDG Consultant - Brussels, BE - 14 Months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP MDG Consultant for one of our key clients located in Belgium.
Requirements for the SAP MDG Consultant position:
Experience S4H (proven track records) in the following domains:
- Area Sub Area Level:
- Functional Cross Master Data's: Supplier, Customer, Bank, Contacts (including the management of field properties by customer/business partner role/business partner type & the creation of "Z" roles) Strong.
- Functional MDG (Change Request type configuration, mass processing, duplicate check, workflows) Strong
- Technical Brf (Business Rule Framework) Plus Strong
- Technical Duplicate check (Eclipse tool) Strong
- Technical WebDynpro (Floorplan Manager) Strong
- Methodology and Additional Themes:
- Knowledge of public accounting system is a plus
- Design Phase Experience (Workshop animation, facilitator, ...) is a must
- Writing Business & Functional Documents (Business Blueprint, Functional Spec, Business Case, ...) is a key activity and the associated functional analysis and writing skills are a must
- Public Sector experience is a plus
- Methodology practice: (1) ASAP or better Activate, (2) familiarity with Agile approach are a plus
- Experience in FIORI practice is a real plus
- Focused Build practice is a plus
- Mock-up practice is a plus
- Team player
- Commitment/Responsibility sense (Delivery milestone respect)
- Time management
- Excellent English spoken (Workshop animation) & written b+ French AND/OR Dutch (Fluent C1)
Details of the SAP MDG consultant contract include:
Start Date: April 2020
Location: Brussels area, Belgium
Duration: 14 months initial contract.
Rate: up to 120 euros per hour.
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV. Please feel free to forward to your network.