Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Network Administrator
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Duration: 6 months Contract
- Routing: OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, BGP, HRSP.
- LAN Technologies: Port - Channel, VLANS, VTP, STP, VPC,VDC.
- Wireless: Cisco WLC/WAPFlex Connect, CAPWAP, 802.1x, Cisco Prime.
- Hardware: Catalyst Platform (3800, 4500, 6500), Nexus Platform(5K, 7K).
- Advance Troubleshooting Knowledge in LAN, WAN, Wireless. (Scenario based questions).
Good to Have:
- Arista Knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills on LAN, WAN & Wireless Technologies.
- Experience on Nexus hardware Architecture.
- Working experience on VPC, VDC, Fex
- Strong working experience on Catalyst 6500, 4500, 3800 etc.
- Working Experience on Cisco Prime.
- Experience of Managing Network Operations in large Data Centers.
- Recommendations/Suggestions to maintain Optimum network uptime.
- Co-ordination with Different teams to resolve Critical Issue.
- Design and implementation of medium/Large Network setups.
- Implementation of High density Enterprise Wireless Solutions for Medium/Large offices