Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Harvey Nash Group
As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for delivering the Product configured to customer specification.
You will become an expert in configuring the Framework, and be knowledge in the product offering and configuration capabilities.
Assessing change and providing estimates will also be important to the role, to be able to assist the Project Managers/Leads in determining scope and timelines.
- Configuration of custom Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the Framework
- Develop expertise in understanding and configuration of the Product
- Create and maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
- Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
- Product installation in test and client environments
- Integration with both internal and external API's
- Data Mapping and data migration/integration
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
Required Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- .NET/Java experience, eg Visual Studio, Eclipse, or other IDE experience
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB
- Experience using XML
- Source Control experience, eg TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, eg IIS, Apache, etc.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantage