Application Support Analyst - Software Support
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Application Support Analyst - Software Support - Birmingham
Unbeatable opportunity for a passionate support specialist with demonstrable background in Application Support/Software Support to join a global services leader.
Good communication skills, attention to detail and sound technical knowledge/proven ability working with IT in a professional setting are a must!
You'll join an established, dedicated team in supporting a range of IT applications and software. Working up to 2nd/3rd line, you'll implement, support, administer and maintain applications across a high user volume, facilitating projects and system upgrades.
Technical knowledge of SQL and ideally some Server, Active Directory, ITIL, Agile exposure would also be highly beneficial!
- Proven Application Support/Software Support background in a Ticket based environment.
- Comfortable working closely with customers and clients.
- Able to identify, replicate and suggest fixes for software issues, escalating where necessary.
- Test new software releases and become a first point of contact expert.
- Technical knowledge of SQL, Server, Active Directory, ITIL, Agile etc. would be useful.
For more information, please apply below FAO Alex Avery at Monarch IT