Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
For a Key client in the Amsterdam region we are looking for a CMF designer with experience working in the SE Asia Market
In this role, you are responsible for:
* Understanding and analysing the competitive landscape within the domain (market context analysis) with regards to color, material, finish and aesthetic trends
* Implementing overall CMF design strategy for product ranges/segmentations with a special focus on the Southeast Asian market (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia)
* Collaborating with the product design team, consulting on trend and CMF related matters
* Delivering appropriate design quality within budget and project parameters
* Maintaining and safeguarding the CMF palette per domain while also adhering to global CMF palette direction
* Translating marketing briefs into strong CMF concepts and solutions, putting the user first
* Driving material innovation with a special focus on sustainability
* Inspiring and informing the domain on relevant aesthetic & CMF trends
* You have experience in designing for the Southeast Asian market, you are familiar with the different influences and cultural movements in the region, ideally you can read in one of the relevant languages
* You have good skills in translation from brief into concept towards implementation
* You know how to ask the right question
Send me you'r most recent resume ASAP.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.