Aveksa IAM Specialist
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Aveksa IAM Specialist
One of my globally leading clients is urgently looking for a technical IT Aveska IAM specialist to technically support in performing root-cause analysis' and supporting business and IT in resolving technical related IAM issues (eg AD related) and performing root-cause analysis'. The objective of this role is to ensure that corporate employees have correct access to data and services, from a security and a compliance perspective. The Global IAM team in the Netherlands consists of around 12 professionals that operate from Amsterdam with a global and bank-wide focus on IAM services. Its members are experienced in IAM and have diverse interdisciplinary backgrounds and specialties. The IAM tool and BI tooling are managed by our client's service provider in Poland. This is a 12 month contract and you will be working from the client's beautiful office in Amsterdam.
The ideal IAM Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
* Defining, and maintaining the IAM framework.
* Performing root-cause analysis' and work closely with IAM stakeholders from business and IT.
* Supporting business in resolving IAM issues and improving IAM environment (business and technical support)
* Managing IAM-related projects and requests from (business) users to our Global Service Centre and to meet security and compliance objectives.
* Provide technical support in IAM related root-cause analysis' (eg modelling and analysing data in Excel or other tools)
* Maintaining Sharepoint/Excel based capability to collect and monitor data
* Migrating Sharepoint/Excel based capability to SNOW environment
* Create/generate reports based on collected data (from Sharepoint/Excel, MS Access, IAM tool, AD, SNOW, BI tooling or similar sources)
* Execute IAM activities in IAM tool (eg creating and maintaining roles, resolving incidents)
* Provide technical support in resolving technical IAM related issues (eg AD or other applications/infrastructure)
The ideal Aveska IAM Engineer MUST have the following skills:
* IT driven and technical background.
* Generic knowledge of IT security.
* Hands on experience with Active Directory.
* Hands on experience with MS Office, and especially extended experience with Excel.
* Hands on experience with Sharepoint.
* Hands on experience with databases.
* Analytical attitude (finding, selecting, correlating and assembling data from different sources)
* Developing/creating/generating reports (based on data from different sources)
* Hands on experience with Service Now.
* Excellent writing & reporting skills in English.
* Knowledge of IAM tools, and preferably of Aveksa
* Knowledge of IAM principles and models
* Experience with software engineering
* Developing (instant) dashboards
Contract duration: 12 months.
Please get in touch ASAP to not miss out on this opportunity. If you know anyone in your network who is interested I can offer you up to €1000 in referral fees for any successful placements.