Electronics Development Engineer
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Yoh
Electronics Development Engineer, Switzerland, initial 3 months
Are you a Senior Electronics Development Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
I am working with an exciting client at the forefront of the Aerospace industry. They are working on a satellite programme, and are looking for an Electronics Development Engineer to strongly contribute to the development of control and driving electronics.
The contract will be written up for an initial 3 months, but the project is expected to last around 12 months.
- Requirements definition at electronics board level
- Detailed design including analysis and schematics capturing
- Verification of electrical circuits by review, analysis and simulation
- Prototyping electronics
- Assembly, Integration and Testing (AIT) support
- Coordination of a small team of development engineers
- Establish and maintain progress reports
The candidate shall bring:
- 5+ years' experience in space, avionics, defence, or any other highly regulated industry
- Master degree in electrical or electronic engineering
- Extensive experience with PCB Design, digital electronics development, with some FPGA knowledge
- Experience with EMC design and analysis of electronics systems/sub-systems
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink, Python or similar
- Experience in motors and actuators driver electronics development
- Requirements Management in DOORS
- RF design
- Mentor Graphics
If this Electronics Development Engineer role is of interest, please apply now!
Interviews w/c 9th March 2020