End User Support - Messaging
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Consultant Messaging - End User
Location: Chicago, IL
Misc. Info: 3-Month Contract
End user support, messaging generalist exchange 2016 SMTP, Proofpoint to field questions, handle end users spam reports.
The Messenger Engineer Temp Contractor position would provide the Messaging Operations team direct support for the implementation of a new Email Security project that will be rolled out to the entire Company.
- Monitor user support requests escalations to the team by email, phone or our IT Service Management system.
- Triage, investigate and address issues identified as the new technology is rolled out to our users.
- Work with Company staff to escalate and resolve issues, which may include direct interaction with outside vendor.
- Provide timely feedback to the end user on the status of their issue.
- Provide timely feedback to Company IT and Security Governance staff on emerging issues and trends related to the project.
- Assist Messaging team in performing additional Messaging operations and support functions as assigned by management.
- Displays vendor management skills
The Messaging Temp Contractor must have a BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience. The Messaging Temp Contractor must have 3+ years of overall technology experience supporting major messaging implementations in large corporations.
Additional requirements include:
- Strong understanding of messaging technologies including Exchange 2016, SMTP, Proofpoint and other messaging products.
- Gathers, communicates and disseminates information for collaborative purposes, with minimal guidance.
- Assists in the development of Frequency Asked Questions (FAQs) documents, Quick Reference Cards (QRCs), and other helpful documentation.
- Providing insightful ideas
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Apple iPhones/iPads