Financial Reconciliation Analyst
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by The Royak Group Inc.
Finance Reconciliation Analyst helps the business to reconcile transactions across the general ledger and sub-ledgers together with other key accounts.
Efficiently measures and manages the transactions received to the company by their customers and performs a range of job duties and responsibilities that include:
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings, etc.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
- Supporting the month-end process
- Generating month-end reports
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills including Excel and Accounting packages