Network Engineer 1 year contract
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Experis AG
Our client, an international finance company in Basel, is looking for a Network Engineer. If you hold a European passport and fulfil the requirements, please do not hesitate to apply for it:
- Implementation and maintenance of core server, networking and infrastructure application technologies.
- Support and maintenance of network infrastructures and their dependencies, through the application of industry best practices.
- Testing, coordination and implementation of both release-based and environment design changes.
- Management of service providers with an emphasis on efficiency and quality.
- Business-oriented customer relationship management with a focus on high quality of service and clear communication.
- Willingness to work on-call during service windows
- Experience with a broad range of technologies in enterprise-class environments including: Palo Alto; Big IP F5 load balancing; Cisco NXOS/IOS and ACI; Cisco ISE - 802.1x; Monitoring, ideally Cisco Prime and Nagios. Infoblox
- Experience in developing and implementing zone concepts using automation tools such as Ansible
- Consistent track record in provision of third-level support and design input in an enterprise environment.
- Broad understanding of ITIL fundamentals and their application in a business environment.
- Excellent command of English. Fluency in German is an asset.
Contract starts: as soon as possible, negotiable
Contract ends: March 31st 2021
Pay rate: up to CHF 110/hour
Workload: 100% + on-call duties
Location: Basel (on-site, no remote opportunities)
For more details, feel free to reach out to Virginia Belli Colon (see below).