Cyber - Mobile Software Engineer (Security Clearance)
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Location: Greenville, SC
Clearance requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph (any active Poly)
Title: Cyber - Mobile Software Engineer
Duration: 2 years plus extension (10-year contract award)
This is a Cybersecurity Software Engineering role to support custom software design and development of cyber defense tools and techniques.
Job Description MUSTs
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph (any active Poly will do)
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Architect, design, and develop security applications utilizing C/C++
- Proficient with Python scripting
- Malware reverse engineering skills
- Knowledge of software security principles
- Proficiency in Ruby, Bash, PowerShell scripting
- Windows/Linux Kernel development
- Strong Debugging skills (for example, IDA Pro)
- Familiar with low-level architectures (such as x86, x64, ARM)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Summary of responsibilities:
- Work closely with system, hardware and test engineers throughout the software design and development life cycle.
- Work with internal software development teams to review application code and identify mitigation techniques.
- Development of CNO tools and techniques
- Communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical teams