Procurement Specialist (Consulting & Financial Services)
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Experis AG
Procurement Category Specialist (Consulting & Financial Services)
Location: EU - flexible
Duration: 6 months (+ext. possibility)
Languages: English (fluent), German (advantageous)
Our client is an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, they are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen their Procurement team, they are looking for a Category Specialist for Consulting and Financial Services with hands-on and international experience. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization. You would be joining our client's Procurement Team for Professional Services at a very exciting time: Be part of this journey!
- Execute implementation of SCM Strategy in alignment with relevant category team and business stakeholders
- Purchase according to required needs, specification, price, delivery schedule and terms in several European (and Global) countries
- Manage the cooperation with a portfolio of our client's approved suppliers and oversees their performance
- Provide market information, analyze and evaluate bids in order to determine the optimal value and negotiate agreements with main suppliers
- Initiation and implementation of cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets and recommend optimization solutions
- Coordinate supply orders, delivery and invoice processing together with reports and updates in the systems
- University Degree in related field
- Min. 3 years of experience in indirect procurement Services- ideally in Consulting and Financial Services
- International experience in corporate environment
- Strong analytical, inference and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Comfortable working with legal and contractual terms and language
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are a plus)
- Organized, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration and paperwork associated with the job, bringing efficiency and speed to the process.
- Pro-actively participates as a team member in achieving team goals.
- Responds positively to new situations and challenges.
- Works flexibly and sets high standards of performance for self.
- Pro-active, motivated and committed to developing own knowledge and skills.
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis.